Counselling is talking and discussing the difficulties or unhappy periods that we all encounter in our everyday lives. These unhappy times may or may not be connected to a specific problem. Discussing it with a person who is not directly affiliated with the situation or is outside the family situation can help to put the situation into perspective for the person.
Counselling can assist you cope with:
- everyday challenges
- dealing with others - like your significant other, family and friends
- learning to say no and not feel guity
- learning new belief systems, or to live by you own values, thoughts and feelings
- learning your hearts true desire
- learning to communicate in an assertive way
- learning to appreciate lessons learnt from your parents
- learning to appreciate youjust as you are
Counselling can help you make sense of your life, resolve specific problems, help you to make decisions, help you deal with phobia, stress, anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, addictions, abuse, bereavement, divorce or separation, conflict with others, relationships, and many other issues affecting emotional and mental well-being.
The Counselling is conducted in a safe, confidential and friendly environment and is available by contacting us – 03 9763 0033. The Centre conducts courses throughout the year to with your personal growth. These courses are available as group sessions or individually.
We can also supply Counselling Supervision for ACA and FVC Members.Follow this link to Ros Wilson Counsellor Workshop and shortcourse timetable