While The Centre of Wellbeing makes every attempt to ensure that all information pertaining to the services we offer including images and prices are accurate, there is no guarantee that they are error free.
We reserve the right to change or update information and amend any errors and or inaccuracies at any time without prior notice.
This website and its content where otherwise specified, is the property of the Centre of Wellbeing and is therefore subject to the conditions outlined under the Copyright Act 1968. (Commonwealth of Australia) and similar statutes that apply in your location and therefore cannot be reproduced, modified, displayed, commercialised without the express permission of the copyright owner the Centre of Wellbeing.
If you are a Non Commercial entity who wishes to use content contained within our website, then we ask that you please acknowledge Centre of Wellbeing as the content source.
BOOKING CANCELLATION / LATENESS POLICY
At the Centre of Wellbeing, we understand that unanticipated events occur in everyone’s life. Unforeseen events such as personal issues, car and traffic circumstances as well work deadlines, are just a few reasons why one might consider cancelling and or rescheduling an appointment.
Please note that a mobile phone SMS reminder is sent to clients 24 hours prior to all appointments unless requested not to.
It is our commitment to provide a unique and outstanding service to all of our clients, and out of consideration we have the following policy:
(1) 24 hour advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment, except in the cases of illness or an emergency. Cancellations without 24 hour notice or failure to attend a scheduled appointment will result in a FULL PAYMENT being required for your session- as that time has been set aside specifically for you.
(2) Please arrive on time for your appointment.
(3) As courtesy to our other guests and staff, if you are 15 minutes late without notification your appointment ‘time block’ may be forfeited. We regret that late arrivals will not receive an extension on the appointment time.
(4) In special cases, and when our schedule will permit, we may be able to accommodate a partial or full appointment time. This will be at our discretion and only with proper, advanced notification of your late arrival.
(5) Please note: If you have cancelled at late notice for 3 or more occasions you will be required to pre pay the full amount at time of booking via credit card, and this will be non refundable.
(6) * This policy is subject to change without notice
Storage and Security of Your Information
We receive and store information provided by you directly or entered on our website from time to time. We may collect basic contact information such as your name, phone number, address, and email address and other information to enable us to send you information, create your appointment and deliver an appropriate treatment. We may also collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, feedback, change of your personal details, email preferences, responses to a survey, or communication with us in any other manner.
We may use personal information collected from you for the purpose of providing you with direct marketing material, updates regarding our website, products, services, specials and information in the form of a newsletter, direct mail out or personal phone call. If you wish to cease receiving any such information you may let us know either by email or by unsubscribing at any time and your request will be actioned as promptly as possible.
Individual profile and company details are not used for any other purpose. Details are only supplied to a third party supplier when it is required by law, for goods or services which you have purchased or to protect our copyright, trademarks and other legal rights.
We respect the privacy of our online visitors. We may collect information on or through our website that can personally identify you. For example, we collect personally identifiable information which you volunteer to us and use to respond to visitor questions and comments about us and our products and services, and to mail e-newsletters ("Personal Data").
Disclosure of Your Information
We may from time to time need to disclose certain information, which may include your Personal Data, to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
We do not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We may however use your information in a general sense without any reference to your name, to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to us, and we periodically update our security measures in light of current technologies.
Got a Question?